JC & IP Chemistry Tuition - JC2 / IP Year 6 Class 2018
Chemistry Guru provides the best JC Chemistry Tuition and IP Chemistry Tuition for JC2 and IP Year 6 students in Singapore.
Top Chemistry Tutor Maverick Puah has been making H2 Chemistry simpler for hundreds of students since 2010.
And he can improve your results and help you get distinction for A Levels too!
A Level Chemistry Revision Class
Attention all JC2s!
Feeling the heat from the recent Mid Years?
Get a comprehensive revision in preparation for your A Levels with the Chemistry Guru!
A Level Chemistry Revision Classes have commenced on second week of July (starting 9 July 2018).
Don't miss this last chance to learn from the best tutor in Singapore.
Slots are limited so sign up for a trial lesson now!
JC2 Class Schedule (2018)
1. Tue 6pm to 8pm (revision for A Levels commenced 10 July 2018)
2. Wed 6pm to 8pm (revision for A Levels commenced 11 July 2018)
3. Sat 10am to 12pm (revision for A Levels commenced 14 July 2018)
4. Sat 3pm to 5pm (revision for A Levels commenced 14 July 2018)
Please choose one of the above timeslots.
JC2 Topics (2018)
1. Acid and Derivatives
2. Nitrogen Compounds
3. Ionic Equilibria
4. Buffer & Titration Curve
5. Solubility Product
8. Group 2 Chemistry
9. Group 17 Chemistry
10. Transition Elements
11. Topical Revision - Organic Chemistry (current topic)
12. Topical Revision - Kinetics
13. Topical Revision - Energetics
14. Topical Revision - Ionic Equilibria & Buffer
15. Topical Revision - Titration Curve & Solubility Product
16. Topical Revision - Electrochemistry
17. Trial Papers for A Levels
Fees are $400 for a four-week month and $500 for a five-week month.
There are no additional material or administration fees payable.
We only accept cash or cheque payable to CHEMISTRY GURU ACADEMY.
Find out more about Maverick Puah and discover why he is one of the top A Level Chemistry tutor in Singapore.
Take a look at the results and testimonials and discover why hundreds of students have attended A Level Chemistry Tuition with us.
Read our Frequently Asked Questions here.
Witness how Chemistry Guru can make Chemistry simpler for you.
Sign up for a trial lesson today!