ChemGuru On-Demand Video Lessons Online
Learn H2 Chemistry online anytime, anywhere and at your own pace!
On-demand video lessons for all A Level Chemistry topics are available instantly at $240/month only for our monthly subscription.
All online lessons are conducted by Singapore's top JC Chemistry tutor Maverick Puah.
Our on-demand lessons are perfect for students who:
- want the flexibility and convenience of learning A Level Chemistry anywhere, anytime and at their own pace
- have a busy schedule and want to save on travelling time
- want a headstart in learning H2 Chemistry topics
- need a detailed crash course for selected topics
Sign up for our monthly subscription at $240/month only! Enjoy discounts for course bundles at up to 25% OFF.
Prefer other modes of learning? Check out our regular and online lessons:
|Regular Classes||LIVE Webinars (Most Popular!)||On-Demand Videos (Best Deal!)|
|Location||Bishan||Online via Zoom||Online|
|Level||JC1 and JC2||JC1 and JC2||Pre-JC, JC1 and JC2|
|Frequency||Weekly (2 hr)||Weekly (1hr 45min)||On-demand|
|Fees||$360 per month||$280 per month||$240 per month (monthly subscription). Up to 25% discount (course bundles).|
|Payment mode||PayNow||PayNow||PayNow, PayPal, credit/debit card|
|Trial||$50||Free||Free sample videos before purchase|
|WhatsApp consultation||Yes||Yes||Only with monthly subscription or bundle purchase|
|More Info||Click here||Click here||More info below|
Five great reasons why ChemGuru On-Demand is your choice for convenience and flexibility:
1. Follow the same topics covered in your school and learn at your own pace
2. Save time and money with affordable rates at half the cost of conventional class tuition
3. High quality videos with summary notes that you can keep for 2 years for rewatching and additional practice questions with solutions provided
4. Free consultation via WhatsApp with monthly subscription or bundle purchase
5. Monthly subscription at $240/month only and discounts for course bundles at up to 25% OFF.
Check out a sample video lesson on Born-Haber Cycle (Energetics):
Topics and Fees
JC1 Core Ideas Foundation Topics
P01. Mole Concept and Solution Stoichiometry (S$100)
P02. Redox Titrations (S$100)
P03. Atomic Structure (S$150)
P04. Chemical Bonding (S$250)
P05. Intermolecular Forces (S$150)
P06. Gaseous State (S$100)
P07. Energetics (S$250)
P08. Kinetics (S$150)
P09. Chemical Equilibria (S$150)
Advanced Physical Chemistry
P10. Ionic Equilibria (S$200)
P11. Buffer and Titration Curve (S$250)
P12. Solubility Product (S$150)
P13. Electrochemistry (S$350)
O01. Introduction to Organic Chemistry (S$200)
O02. Alkanes (S$100)
O03. Alkenes (S$150)
O04. Arenes (S$100)
O05. Halogenoalkanes (S$150)
O06. Alcohols (S$200)
O07. Carbonyl Compounds (S$150)
O08. Carboxylic Acid and Derivatives (S$200)
O09. Nitrogen Compounds and Proteins (S$200)
I01. Periodicity (S$100)
I02. Group 2 and 17 Elements (S$100)
I03. Transition Elements (S$200)
Sign up for our subscription at $240 per month and get access to $300 worth of topics every month. That's a 20% OFF discount!
Here's how it works:
- $240 fee is payable at beginning of every month
- student is entitled to minimum 1 topic or any number of topics worth up to $300
- If total cost exceeds $300, the excess amount is payable
Student selects one topic P13 worth $350. Since he is entitled to minimum 1 topic per month, fees payable will be $240 for that month.
Student selects three topics P01, P02 & P06 worth $300. Since he is entitled to any number of topics up to $300, fees payable will be $240 for that month.
Student selects three topics P01, P02 & P03 worth $350. Since total cost exceeds $300, excess amount of $50 is payable. Total fees payable will be $240 + $50 = $290 for that month.
- topics purchased will be available for 2 years
- only PayNow payment is available for monthly subscription
- subscription must be on a continuous monthly basis
- additional one-time $240 deposit is payable at signup
- for termination of subscription, one month advance notice is required. The $240 deposit is non-refundable and will be used to offset fees for the last month.
- upon termination of subscription, topics previously purchased will still be available and accessible at the learning portal
Purchase our course bundles to gain instant access to all topics at huge discounts!
JC1 Core Ideas Foundation Topics
ALL JC1 Core Topics (P01 to P09) at S$1120 only at 20% OFF (original price S$1400)
JC1 Core Topics Part 1 (P01 to P05) at S$637.50 only at 15% OFF
JC1 Core Topics Part 2 (P06 to P09) at S$552.50 only at 15% OFF
Advanced Physical Chemistry
Advanced Physical Chem Bundle (P10 to P13) at S$760 only at 20% OFF (original price S$950)
ALL Organic Chem Topics (O01 to O09) at S$1160 only at 20% OFF (original price S$1450)
Organic Chem Part 1 (O01 to O05) at S$595 only at 15% OFF
Organic Chem Part 2 (O06 to O09) at S$637.50 only at 15% OFF
Inorganic Chem Bundle (I01 to I03) at S$340 only at 15% OFF (original price S$400)
All 25 A Level Chemistry Topics
All 25 Topics Bundle (P01 to P13, O01 to O09, I01 to I03) at S$3150 only at 25% OFF (original price S$4200)
Student Testimonials for A Level 2022 (announced in Feb 2023)
Read the testimonials of our students who attended our online lessons and found that learning online is equally effective!
Read all testimonials since 2010 here.
Payment for On-Demand Lessons
Payment can be made via PayNow, PayPal or credit/debit card if you do not have a PayPal account.
At our online portal, you can view the details and free sample video lesson for each topic.
Before purchase, please sign up for a free account at our online portal:
With this account you can:
- browse all available courses
- purchase them via PayPal or credit/debit card. Please contact us directly for PayNow payment.
- view lessons and keep track of your learning progress
Please note we do not store your credit/debit card information on our website.
How to sign up for On-Demand Lessons
Please fill up this form and we will get back to you within 2 working days.
Find out why Chemistry Guru is the best choice for JC & IP Chemistry Tuition.
View Maverick's full qualifications and credentials.
Take a look at the results and testimonials and discover why hundreds of students have attended our classes.
Need a structured programme with the convenience of online learning? Our weekly LIVE webinars are perfect for you!
Read our Frequently Asked Questions here.
Contact us for registration and enquiry.