#1 Online Tuition Singapore for A Level Chemistry
Learn A Level H2 Chemistry anywhere at half the cost of conventional class tuition!
Buy our pre-recorded video lessons for any topic that you want and learn at your own pace.
All online tuition lessons are conducted by Singapore's top Chemistry tutor Maverick Puah.
Find out more about his credentials.
Prefer more structured weekly tuition classes?
Our on-demand video lessons are extremely popular with students who:
- are too busy to attend weekly classes in tuition centres
- only need guidance for a few selected topics
- need to attend a crash course or intensive revision for an upcoming test or exam
Check out a sample video lesson on Chemical Bonding:
Five great reasons why ChemGuru Online is your choice for convenience and flexibility:
1. Learn at your own pace and save on travelling time
2. Affordable rates at around 50% of the cost of conventional class tuition
3. High quality videos with summary notes that you can keep for 2 years for rewatching
4. Additional topical practice questions with solutions provided
5. Save up to 20% for course bundles and 30% for students who attend regular or revision classes at Bishan
5-Star review by student on Google:
Payment for Online Lessons
Prices are listed at our online portal.
There is no minimum commitment or deposit payable.
View the free sample video lesson for each topic before deciding on purchase.
Payment is made securely via PayPal or using your credit card if you do not have a PayPal account.
We do not store your credit card information on our website.
How to access online lessons
To access the lesson packages, please sign up for a free account at our online portal now:
With this account you can:
- browse all the available courses
- purchase them securely via PayPal
- view lessons and keep track of your learning progress
JC1 Core Ideas Foundation Bundle at 20% OFF!
Get a headstart in your JC1 foundation topics that include the following topics:
1. Mole Concept
2. Redox and Solution Stoichiometry
3. Atomic Structure
4. Chemical Bonding
5. Intermolecular Forces
6. Gaseous State
9. Chemical Equilibria
Purchase ALL these courses and study them at home with unlimited rewatching for 2 years.
Original price for all these courses is S$1400, but you can buy them via the following bundles:
ALL JC1 Core Topics at S$1120 only (20% OFF)
JC1 Core Topics Part 1 (Mole Concept to Intermolecular Forces) at S$637.50 only (15% OFF)
JC1 Core Topics Part 2 (Gaseous State to Chemical Equilibria) at S$552.50 only (15% OFF)
Organic Chemistry Bundle at 20% OFF!
Organic Chemistry is a HUGE part of A Level Chemistry Syllabus that requires MONTHS to teach.
1. Introduction to Organic Chemistry
7. Carbonyl Compounds
8. Carboxylic Acid and Derivatives
9. Nitrogen Compounds and Proteins
Purchase ALL these courses now and study them on-demand!
Original price for all these courses is S$1450, but you can buy them via the following bundles:
ALL Organic Chem Topics at S$1160 only (20% OFF)
Organic Chem Part 1 (Introduction to Organic Chemistry to Halogenoalkanes) at S$595 only (15% OFF)
Organic Chem Part 2 (Alcohols to Nitrogen Compounds) at S$637.50 only (15% OFF)
Physical Chemistry Bundle at 20% OFF!
Learn Ionic Equilibria and Electrochemistry at your own pace with our special bundle!
1. Ionic Equilibria
2. Buffer and Titration Curve
3. Solubility Product
Original price for all these courses is S$950, but you can buy them via this Physical Chemistry Bundle at S$760 only (20% OFF)!
Inorganic Chemistry Bundle at 15% OFF!
Study all the topics in Inorganic Chemistry at home with our special bundle at 15% OFF!
2. Group 2 and 17 Elements
3. Transition Elements
Original price for all these courses is S$400, but you can buy them via this Inorganic Chemistry Bundle at S$340 only (15% OFF)!
Find out why Chemistry Guru is the best choice for JC & IP Chemistry Tuition.
View Maverick's full qualifications and credentials.
Take a look at the results and testimonials and discover why hundreds of students have attended our classes.
Read our Frequently Asked Questions here.
Contact us for registration and enquiry.